Friday, September 5, 2008

the test jitters

I just finished my first exam at USN. I feel pretty confident but that means little till you see the score. I have to get above 90 or I have to re-test on monday, and I so badly want another three day weekend. Me and Mike are studying more at UVU's new library (BEAUTIFUL!!), and are covering what we need to. I love that feeling of studying and feeling that much more confident going into a test. Mikes first tests are next week. I think he has 2 on tuesday and one that goes over the last part of the week. He will have the jitters soon but I know that he will do amazing by the amount of work he is putting in. He really is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. I am still struggling with getting the sleep that I need and am now going to try taking unisom at night and see if that helps. I CAN NOT wait to sleep in tomorrow!! Well its about time to head back to get our scores so I will let you know later (fingers are crossed).
Love you guys!
Star

2 comments:

Richard and Carlie said...

Mike and Starli!!!! So happy you have a blog! Hope married life is treating you well, we miss you!

Jeanette said...

So.... how did the testing go? John has his first test this week, it's always a little unnerving on that first test because you're unsure about how the professor runs his test. Hope it went well! Tell Mike good luck for us! luv- John & jeanette