Tuesday, September 23, 2008

another weeks begins

Another fun week of studies :) :) (trying to be super optimistic) - I was elected last week to Treasurer which is super exciting. I have no idea what that entails but it will be a good addition to a resume when I am trying to find a job or when I try for a residency.
Last week I did pass my test (YIPEE!!!) - so I got yesturday off and some much needed sleep! I feel bad for Mike because he worked at 7 on sunday and 7 on monday and is really super tired today (it also doesnt help that he is having a SUPER hard time sleeping through the night (I think he woke up every hour last night). He has a physiology test this week so I hope he will get some good sleep these next couple days....I think he is going to take some sleep aids for a bit till his anxiety calms down. Not so fun.
Oh and last sunday was Mikee's Birthday!! He is now 24 :). He had to work which was no fun but we had his favorite breakfast after work and than had dinner with his family (who is all in town) and sang him happy birthday with his pumpkin pie (his pick). He loves his new headphones and razor (a little scarry since it vibrates) and we are getting him a Y hoodie to go with my U hoodie next week :). Oh and with that note - congrats to the Y for #11 and U for #19 - we are excited for the TCU games coming up!
If i had a wish it would be never to work or have school and just play with mikee all day --- oh and sleep in!
well so much for wishes :)
love you guys

No comments: