Friday, August 29, 2008

a crazy week

Mike just left for work and today is my first day of my pharmacy internship. I was really excited that my site was Costco because its right up the street and they get to wear jeans. :)
I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping this week and it was really starting to affect my attitude and patience. I felt so bad for mike because I would get all moody for no big reason or just as i was getting in and out of bed would be waking him up, but because he is super amazing he was so supportive and loving and never got upset just tried to come up with ways that might help me sleep through the night. So FINALLY after 3 days and around 10 hrs sleep, I finally slept through the night last night and woke rested and smiling.
Marriage is really truly amazing! I just am so amazed by how it feels to always have a partner in crime that when things get hard you don't just have to face it alone that you have a buddy to help lift you up or just hug you and let you know its all going to be ok. A best friend to help strengthen your relationship with your heavenly father and bring more peace into your life. I feel like I do not deserve all that I have been given and hope everyday that I am bringing as much joy to mikes life as he is bringing to mine!
Mike started school 2 days ago and was a little scared (because like mine the teacher came off intimidating), but he is so excited and is even looking into adding another class to his 13 credit hour load. He studies a lot already and even has a friend of mine (who decided to take on the same major as mike) in a lot of his classes which is an instant study buddy. So far his classes include: statistics, physiology, fitness for life and an entry class for exercise science (not to mention he is also working like 24 hrs a week).
Well we have a 3 day weekend ahead of us today and are SUPER excited for the break already :). We are helping lay sod on sat and hopefully are doing a double date thing with lee.
We love you guys and are so grateful for you. Hope all is going well.
Star

No comments: