Thursday, August 21, 2008

The White Coat Day

Well it has been a very eventful day here in our world. So I (mike) decided that i would drive up with my loving wife to school because she had to be there at 9 and also the white coat ceremony was at 12:30 so we decided that we would drive up together. Starli had some problems with her class at 9, so I picked her back up and we went to Wally World to pick up a belt for me and a SD card for my camera (I forgot to grab it from my computer). After getting her back to her classes, we headed to the white coat ceremony and it was AMAZING!!! Starli even thought it was good, as did Dad, Mom and Dad Salmond, and Tom. Oh and uncle mark was there, Starli got a really neat gift from her mom, it was a thing of daisy flowers, and ripe tomato :):) a true indication that she knows Starli. The ceremony consisted of people from the faculty speaking, and some other people from the University. Well we are both tired and exhausted from the day. Thank you so much for your support and hope all is going well for you guys. LOVE YOU!!! Mike

No comments: