Thursday, December 11, 2008

A needed break starts for me as mike prepares for fearful finals

I am in school as i write this and I so relieved. My group had to get in front of the entire class today and do a presenation on Congestive Heart Failure and a drug treatment. Yeah it was SUPER fun! But gladly we went second and so now my stress is gone and the following 12 groups are just taking their turns. When I leave today I do not have to be back for 3 weeks!!!! HAPPY HAPPY DAY!! I so need the sleep and my body needs to become normalized again as far as stress and sleep go.
Mike is finally getting better!! We found out that he had bronchitis, but he got on some antibiotics and now is feeling much better. He studies all the time and is a little overwhelmed with finals just around the corner (1 mon, 2 tues and 1 thurday), but i know he will do amazing! I need to make sure not to push him to relax with me for one more week!
We love our christmas tree and pulled the spare bed out to the living room to sleep under the christmas lights, i know it sounds like we are 5, but we love it! We have slept there for most of last week.
Well I think that is a good update and I can already feel that I am crashing from too little sleep so I hope all of this makes sense! Love you guys so much and cant wait to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good luck on the finals... that is always a stresful time. A week from now and it will all be over!