Monday, September 7, 2009

no baby yet :(

So we haven't had Alex yet and we are happy about this for the first time in awhile because we just got back from fish lake with stars side of the family and it was amazing that we didn't have to worry about a baby and just to enjoy our time with each other and fishing. We will do a full blog tomorrow but here are some of the pics from the trip. Note from star: I hate this pics because I look like a whale, but love that mike doesn't think so and I am glad I have the excuse that its because I'm a week or two away from having a baby. Pointing at the lake from our cabin. Our little cabin. (same cabin where me and star semi got engaged last year)
Fishing with Keenan.
An amazing rainbow over the lake.
Taking a funny pic in the cabin - love this one.
The rest are just me and star and all her family that was there.

2 comments:

Kiirst said...

Hey girl! You couldn't be any CUTER! I can't wait to see pics of your little Alex when he comes! Our tiny men are going to be only a few weeks apart...awwww. Keep in touch! love ya

Jeanette said...

Hang in there you guys! He's coming and then life will be nuts :) And I'm glad you posted some pictures, remember we don't get to see you every day, and besides you look adorable! John keeps "oohing" and "awwwing" over any potential "baby bump" but mostly its just bloating :) Keep updating, we think of you guys all the time!